According to Chief Marketing Officers, social media marketing is expected to dominate this year — so much so that 81% of CMOs plan to link their annual revenues to their social media investment, according to a recent survey. But the growing list of online social media sites makes choosing the right route complicated. We can help you navigate that landscape. When combined with our content management system websites, we can easily integrate social media sharing so you can build online relationships along with better personal networking opportunities. People may be talking about your company on Facebook now. Wouldn’t it be better if you knew about and even joined in on those discussions? Now this does not mean that you will need to become totally immersed in social media, but there are ways to stay away from being drawn into a time sucking vortex and make smart use of this most significant online resource! For instance, there is an easy way to generate a single blog post that gets pushed to Linkedin, and Twitter at the push of a button. There are also online tools that allow you to write several small paragraphs and automatically publish them according to your chosen schedule on Facebook. This “timed release” method allows you to concentrate your efforts and create your desired content well in advance.
Social Media Marketing
From Facebook to YouTube to Digg and beyond, which media outlets will net the most bang for the buck in terms of customer communication, brand exposure, traffic, and SEO? Click here to view the social media landscape.
This strategy involves engaging people via online social networks to generate exposure, increase traffic, improve search rankings, cultivate customer relations, build strong brand advocates, generate quality leads and grow sales. Let us help you develop a winning social media marketing strategy, optimize the effectiveness of your website, and ultimately take your business to the next level.
We will help you:
- Market your business with an effective online strategy.
- Optimize your social media profiles for maximum impact.
- Improve your visibility on Google.
- Learn the important features of Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Develop and publish audio and video content.
- Advertise on the web and local media outlets.
- Enhance the relevant traffic to your website.
- Convert website traffic into qualified client leads.
- Save time by managing your social media strategy.
- Build content to communicate with prospective customers.